Local Motors, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Co-creation Strategist - Launch Forth
at Local Motors, Inc.
The Co-creation team at Launch Forth is looking for a Co-creation Strategist who is endlessly curious as to why people do what they do. We want colleagues that are committed to understanding how to communicate creative problem solving and open innovation principles to a diverse set of stakeholders from C-suite execs to a global community of Solvers. Co-creation Strategists joining Launch Forth are versed in design thinking, qualitative & quantitative research methodologies,business strategy and thrive in working on cross functional projects. You will be working on teams with sales executives, software engineers, advanced manufacturing gurus, and business analysts. You must be able to interface with customers to create great experiences across a wide range of solutions defined from broad innovation brainstorms to proof of concept development.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead creative session for project kick-offs
- Manage multiple projects from concept to completion
- Develop creative programs,design concepts and campaigns that meet and advance the LF co-creation business objectives
- Establish innovation direction for the entire line of services and programs at Launch Forth with VP of Co-creation
- Supervise and inspire the co-creation team, vendor partners, and co-creation community through stellar project materials, briefs, and cross-platform media
- Build internal and external understanding of the co-creation innovation strategy
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects
- Work closely with leadership to ensure projects are completed on time and meticulously documented.
- Work Closely with the Head of Product and Development Team to ensure that community and client needs are effectively communicated and documented for Sprints and Epics.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience and/or academic studies in a relevant field (design strategy, innovation, engineering)
- Demonstrated experience leading multi-disciplinary teams in innovation projects
- High degree of self-awareness and willingness to support and create a high functioning team with constructive feedback and commitment ot process.
- Ability to delegate work and communicate clear project management from scoping, planning, managing, and hand off
- Proven track record experimenting with innovation techniques within large corporations
- Exceptional storytelling skills including the ability to communicate persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Ability and willingness to travel 20% of the time
- High Proficiency working with distributed teams using google apps and digital project management tools (such as Wrike, Trello, Asana, and NetSuite).
Not all but some
- Experience managing innovation projects from sale to proof of concept in mobility, service, new product development in both B2C and B2B settings
- Experience with advanced manufacturing and DDM
- Experience in Strategic Foresight methodologies (back casting, trend scanning, scenario development)
- Experience with using Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Spark)
- Strong photography and video production skills (Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom)
- Work with platform based community management
- Experience launching digital Ad campaigns across social media
About Launch Forth
For organizations facing digital disruption, Launch Forth is the leading crowd-powered product development platform that enables clients to co-create next-generation products-- from Idea to Minimum Viable Product-- leveraging a global community of nearly 200,000 passionate designers, engineers and solvers. Launch Forth clients include GE, Airbus, USMC, and Allianz. We believe in co-creating meaningful products that ship.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate based on an individual’s race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, or sexual orientation), age, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. Our policy is to select, place, train, and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work performance and quality, attitude, and experience so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws. This policy applies to all phases of the employment process including recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or demotion, discipline, transfer, layoff, and termination. It also covers any type of employment action, including those relating to salary, benefits, training, travel, and participation in sponsored business and social events.