Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pharmacy Tech Per Diem PRN
at Vibra Healthcare
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 12524
Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Vibra Rehabilitation Hospital of Rancho is seeking Per Diem Pharmacy Technicians to join our team!
Under the direct supervision of a registered pharmacist, performs a wide variety of technical and clerical duties related to the hospital drug distribution system. Duties would include filling physician orders by preparing and distributing medications, including intravenous admixtures and extemporaneous drug preparations, maintaining the drug inventory, and maintaining confidential patient records. May participate in the hospital Antibiotic Stewardship Program with a focus on patient safety and public health.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Pharmacy Technician in the state of employment required.
- Valid driver’s license necessary in states with multiple facilities requiring delivering to sites.
- Six (6) months experience in a hospital pharmacy preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Please complete an online application!