The Clorox Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Region Sales Manager
at The Clorox Company
Job Reference #: 5000219490606
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with about 8,000 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2016 sales of $5.8 billion. Clorox markets some of the most trusted and recognized consumer brand names, including its namesake bleach and cleaning products; Pine-Sol® cleaners; Liquid Plumr® clog removers; Poett® home care products; Fresh Step® cat litter; Glad® bags, wraps and containers; Kingsford® charcoal; Hidden Valley® dressings and sauces; Brita® water-filtration products; Burt's Bees® natural personal care products; and Renew Life® digestive health products. The company also markets brands for professional services, including Clorox Healthcare® and Clorox Commercial Solutions®. More than 80 percent of the company's sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories.
Responsible for the merchandising, assortment, pricing and shelving of our products, the Sales team uses its extensive understanding of consumers, product categories and markets to achieve results by growing retail customers' businesses, profits and consumer base. A background that includes exceptional, results-oriented sales experience in consumer goods makes you a great candidate to join this high-performance team.
Sales execution to assigned Northeast Region Customers for Home Care and Laundry brands
Management of Acosta Sales and Marketing as broker sales agent for all assigned customers.
Development of Clorox sales plans based on category AMPS expectations and guidelines.
- Customer development and Buyer relationship management
- Execution of Clorox trade funds systems and management of fund spending.
Other Scope Factors:
- Responsible for developing customer relationships and interaction with Clorox Category planning to provide input on category plans.
Years and Type of Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years CPG sales experience with a Top tier CPG manufacturer.
Skills and Abilities:
- Previous Customer facing direct selling experience preferred
- Previous experience working in a Brokered Sales environment preferred but not required
- Knowledge of data analytics, Syndicated Data (IRI and/or ACN), Excel and Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to learn and understand customer specific data.
- Ability to collaborate in a multi-functional team setting and work synergistically with others while exhibiting respect and positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Well organized with ability to prioritize and self-manage workload; ability to take ownership of issues and ensure timely resolution.
- Strong integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality even within Clorox organization.
- College graduate.