Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Company Confidential
You're the type of person that considers connecting and networking with people "your thing". You have a natural ability to engage with a crowd and you always seem to be the center of attention (even without trying!) You absolutely love testing out new cosmetic and beauty products and can't wait to blab to your friends about how awesome they are!
In fact, most of your friends tell you that you keep the cosmetic/fashion/beauty industry in business!
The Job Window looking for a fashionista just like YOU to help our client in creating exciting, informative and memorable brand experiences for some of the largest cosmetic, fashion & beauty brands in the San Francisco market today!
You will be encouraging consumers to add a little more flair to their beauty regime by engaging with them directly and having them interact directly with the brand.
You’ll be put through a thorough sales & product education training program before making your appearance in the public eye on behalf of the brand and you will continue to receive training to build upon your knowledge of the cosmetic, beauty and skin care industry through your interactions with consumers! The knowledge and experience you provide to consumers will make a lasting impression of the brand in the marketplace and will play an imperative part in assisting with brand recognition, brand awareness and product revenue goals.
Responsibilities of the Beauty Ambassador:
- Using your natural charisma you’ll need to approach customers in a friendly and energetic way
- Using your previous experience in the customer service, retail or hospitality industry and your knowledge of the cosmetic and beauty industry will help you connect with consumers and understand their specific needs
- The ability to transition consumers to our featured client products following their demonstration is a key to success in this role
- The ability to overcome objections is critical as you strive to achieve your daily sales targets
- In order for our client to see your great work, attention to detail is necessary for end of day reporting